MY KENNS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Energizer King (EK)











EK: He he... I think mom is looking away ...... I have something in my mind...hmmm...
I wanna climb up the sofa, let's do it fast and furious.....haha... I am almost there..
ooooooooooopppppppppppsssssssssss.....i am spotted!!
Ah Ma, I just wanna read the book only lah......I wasn't doing anything!
See, I am picking up my book.


It's always fun to witness the growth of your children. There are too many not-to-be-missed events that can make your day! ha, Eu Kenn is such a big manipulator that he always likes to get attention. He's also a spoilt brat too and having been trying to get his way out most of the time. (on selected people).

I hope I won't neglect the growth of EK and keep him on the right track. Most importantly, he will grow to be an understanding and helpful boy to his brother..... :) let's wait and see the change of a naughty boy to a helpful boy!





































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home